Hello everybody!
Despite the wide-spread rumors about my untimely death, I'm not dead (I'm surely alive, I'm livin' on the inside, roarin' like lion! Ahem.) And, I am happy to say that Steve the Wimpy Dragon is not dead either :D
I will be posting regular Saturday Steve comics for a while now. CELEBRATION!!! Also, if you haven't checked out my other blog, you might want to! We recently did a challenge called the 365 Days Challenge - a post everyday for a full year - and we are quickly approaching the finish line! Just 40 days to go!!
Despite the wide-spread rumors about my untimely death, I'm not dead (I'm surely alive, I'm livin' on the inside, roarin' like lion! Ahem.) And, I am happy to say that Steve the Wimpy Dragon is not dead either :D
I will be posting regular Saturday Steve comics for a while now. CELEBRATION!!! Also, if you haven't checked out my other blog, you might want to! We recently did a challenge called the 365 Days Challenge - a post everyday for a full year - and we are quickly approaching the finish line! Just 40 days to go!!
![]() |
| Just some practice sketches I did of Angel and Steve to hold you over until Saturday |

Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a comment