SCG - Day 2

(if you don't know about this special challenge, click here)

So I promise I'm not doing all of JJ's requests first, I just have a list of all the requests and I'm drawing whichever one catches my eye first.  But, yes, shout out to JJ!!  Her request for today was - Steve and Angel at Disneyland (presumably tourist-ing)  I ended up with two versions because when I took the picture and opened it up for the final computer edits, I realized...there is a literal RAINBOW across the page.  So naturally, I had to keep it in.

Because....rainbows.

How 'bout I stop rambling and just put in the picture.....

Yup, there are hidden Mickeys in this drawing, just for y'all Disney fans.  There are supposed to be 8 Mickeys, but I won't judge if you somehow find more (and Steve's Mickey hat doesn't count)

RAINBOWS

Ahem.  Thanks for reading, see you on Saturday for my next Christmas post!!

Comments