Hi everybody! My name is Noelle, and this is my fourth life-time blog (although I only have two running right now) Steve the Wimpy Dragon is a comic that I hope to have up and running soon. Welcome to my blog and I hope that you enjoy all the posts.
Hope is that Steve will be featured on here at least once a week, but since I'm just starting off, we might be a little bumpy. (pre-blog Steve lovers: while I get established, there will be repeats. Unavoidable. Sorry guys)
Alright, that's all I have to say today. See you later!
Hope is that Steve will be featured on here at least once a week, but since I'm just starting off, we might be a little bumpy. (pre-blog Steve lovers: while I get established, there will be repeats. Unavoidable. Sorry guys)
Alright, that's all I have to say today. See you later!
This is awesome! Can't wait to see what you have to show!
ReplyDelete