Hey hey hey all my loyal followers! It's your fave blogger, Noelle!
I want to start by saying thank you so much for reading, commenting, and supporting Steve the Wimpy Dragon! You guys are awesome. Shout out to Jillian: thanks for all the shares! You're getting something special soon from Steve (call it a surprise).
I posted not too long ago about how we (a.k.a. me, myself, and I, the huge staff here at SteveVille) are thinking about adding new permanent characters to the comic. Well I'm here to confirm!
New character "Angel" coming soon!
I want to start by saying thank you so much for reading, commenting, and supporting Steve the Wimpy Dragon! You guys are awesome. Shout out to Jillian: thanks for all the shares! You're getting something special soon from Steve (call it a surprise).
I posted not too long ago about how we (a.k.a. me, myself, and I, the huge staff here at SteveVille) are thinking about adding new permanent characters to the comic. Well I'm here to confirm!
New character "Angel" coming soon!
Can't Wait!
ReplyDelete