Hello everybody, it's Noelle (obviously :) )
I just wanted to quickly announce that a new Steve the Wimpy Dragon "series" is coming soon to a blog near you! Are you reaaaaady for...
#SelfieSteve
And that's all I'm going to tell you. Sorry, you're going to have to wait for it! Like I said, coming soon, and no, I won't say when.
Bye everybody, and don't forget to comment and share!
I just wanted to quickly announce that a new Steve the Wimpy Dragon "series" is coming soon to a blog near you! Are you reaaaaady for...
#SelfieSteve
And that's all I'm going to tell you. Sorry, you're going to have to wait for it! Like I said, coming soon, and no, I won't say when.
Bye everybody, and don't forget to comment and share!
![]() |
| Fine, one tiiiiny preview. But this is all your getting! No begging! |

I wanna see! Please? Please!!!
ReplyDelete