Hi everybody!
I want to start this post off by saying I'm sorry. Life has been NUTS - a blogger of my other blog, International Bffs, recently moved; I'm prepping for a move; school is CRAZY because we're rapidly approaching finals; I'm trying to keep up with hobbies and whatnot, and as for Steve.... Poor Steve kinda got shoved into a dark, shadowy corner for a while. Sorry guys :(
Anyway, I have an announcement to make! In honor of the new Captain America movie (coming out on May 1st - SQUEE) I'm doing a series as Steve the Wimpy Dragon Characters as Avengers! Introducing the Stevengers! I'll be doing individual pictures soon, but until then here's a Civil "Rawr" poster:
I want to start this post off by saying I'm sorry. Life has been NUTS - a blogger of my other blog, International Bffs, recently moved; I'm prepping for a move; school is CRAZY because we're rapidly approaching finals; I'm trying to keep up with hobbies and whatnot, and as for Steve.... Poor Steve kinda got shoved into a dark, shadowy corner for a while. Sorry guys :(
Anyway, I have an announcement to make! In honor of the new Captain America movie (coming out on May 1st - SQUEE) I'm doing a series as Steve the Wimpy Dragon Characters as Avengers! Introducing the Stevengers! I'll be doing individual pictures soon, but until then here's a Civil "Rawr" poster:
![]() |
| Shout out to all the homeschoolers that understand why there's a demon duck in the corner!!! (by the way, this photo was taken before I fixed it this morning... *sigh*) |

AHHHHH!!! Albert the Demon Duck!!! SO CUTE!!!!
ReplyDelete