My Christmas Gift to Y'all

I know, I know.  "Noelle it is October.  Why are we talking about Christmas?!"  Well, when you post weekly (or biweekly, at most), you really have to think ahead by 1-3 months.  Literally, the posts that you've been reading all the way up to the upcoming post "Stubborn Steve Returns" (on November 12th) were scheduled - you wouldn't believe it - back in August.

My point is, thinking ahead is good for you.

ANYWAY.

This year, I'm doing something special - think of it as Steve's Christmas gift to his wonderful readers!!  I asked around for 4-8 requests, which I received almost immediately!  So this year, every Saturday and Wednesday...CHRISTMAS SPECIALLLLLL!!!

Here's your preview:

  1. Steve Asleep in My Arms
  2. Big Hero 6! Steve
  3. BatSteve
  4. Disney Steve & Angel
  5. Dragon Con Steve
  6. Halloween Steve (& Crew)
  7. Steve watching a movie
  8. Steve in a Pumpkin Patch
Thank you ALL for your wonderful requests, which I have started sketching already. I have special plans for these posts, because scheduling ahead has allowed me to have some 'buffer room' where I don't have to worry about Saturday's post for a while.  Thank you for reading and have a great day!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment