Hey everybody!

Hi, it's the author, Noelle...you may be wondering, hey wait a minute, I didn't follow this blog so I could read your boring text posts!  Well, this one is important, sorry.  I wanted to tell you all the exciting things coming up in the new year!

First off, I'm going to attempt (attempt!) to have a post every Saturday, which was what I originally promised but you know...I got lazy.  There might be a few weeks I'll have to take off but hopefully I can do a bit better this year.  Also!  I can promise at least two new characters coming soon!  I won't give their names, but I'm sure you're going to like them :D

ALSO!  A new thing starting this year: Throwback Thursday!  We already have Saturday Steve and I occasionally post on Wednesdays, depending on my mood, but I decided to start a new thing where I post old comics every-so-often.  It won't be weekly (that'd be annoying) but Throwback Thursday is now a thing on this blog so...yay!

I just want to say thank you to everybody for reading this dumb little comic and for all your suggestions, feedback, and requests!  I hope you'll stick around and that I'll see you next year for our 2018 celebration!

Bye!


By the way, I will be posting my New Years comic tomorrow, so hang in there!
Bye, 2016!
(and Happy New Years StEve)

Comments