Stevegers - Captain Marvel ( + Important News!)

I know we just had a bunch of requested comics for 2016's Steve's Christmas Gift (better known at SCG) but I already had a sketch up and ready so why not?  The human Captain Marvel was drawn a long time ago as a warm-up sketch, but why not:


Looking fab, Angel

Speaking of the fabulous Angel, I have some news!  I don't know how this will go, but I'm going to attempt to start a new series called #AskAngel.  Pretty self explanatory: you ask Angel questions in the comments, I'll try to answer in comic form.  I already have a question that I made up received from a friend (I wanted to draw this, okay) that I'll be posting soon.

So if you ever have any questions for Angel, just put them in the comments of any post and I'll try to answer ASAP!

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment