I'm kidding.
I don't know French ...thank you Google translate.
Anywho! I don't usually do shoutouts to other bloggers, but the person who originally requested this drawing recently became a blogger! I really love her stuff and you should totally go check it out: Two Dorks with a Blog! I think she also has another one, Life According to Emma, but I was unable to track that down. Oh well. Anyway, thank you for this fun request, Emma, I loved drawing it!
I don't know French ...thank you Google translate.
Anywho! I don't usually do shoutouts to other bloggers, but the person who originally requested this drawing recently became a blogger! I really love her stuff and you should totally go check it out: Two Dorks with a Blog! I think she also has another one, Life According to Emma, but I was unable to track that down. Oh well. Anyway, thank you for this fun request, Emma, I loved drawing it!
Leonardo de Stevie
ReplyDeleteoui oui
Delete