Hi y'all! I don't know if this is really worth celebrating but...well, we are. This is the 50th Saturday Steve post, as you might have guessed from the title, and I personally think that's a big mile stone. So what am I going to draw to celebrate...a big comic? No. Something really cute and funny? Not really.
I drew Steve and Angel as human. So...yeah. Hope you like it, and I'm probably going to do more StWD characters-as-humans posts soon. Have a great week, and I hope to see you at the 100th Saturday Steve celebration.
(Oh and...ironically, this day falls on April Fools day....this wasn't meant to be a joke.....whoops.)
I drew Steve and Angel as human. So...yeah. Hope you like it, and I'm probably going to do more StWD characters-as-humans posts soon. Have a great week, and I hope to see you at the 100th Saturday Steve celebration.
(Oh and...ironically, this day falls on April Fools day....this wasn't meant to be a joke.....whoops.)

Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a comment