Rock Czar here, loves! I was looking through these little Steve thingies and realize that I've never had an official appearance, something about not being a main character? Nonsense, I know. I've appeared in, what, 20 comics?
(Wha- Guys, no. Angel speaking, that's not true. It was closer to three)
Doesn't matter. Anyway, I thought I'd do a little Q&A type thing, to introduce my fabulous self.
(Yay. Fun.)
Silence, Angel dear. This is my time to shine.
Q: How didNoelle you come up with your name?
A: Originally I was going to be named Voltron, but it ended up being Rock Czar, as a bit of a joke, ya'know?
Q: What defining features do you have?
A: Dark, spiky hair, lots of piercings, Golbin-type ears. A tail, sometimes tattoos. Usually shown with a microphone, so I can sing every time I want to.
Q: Are you a good singer?
A: Are you good at breathing?
Q: How would you describe yourself?
A: Fabulous and devilishly handsome. (Annoying)
Q: Will you be appearing often?
A: Of course, love! (no.)
(Wha- Guys, no. Angel speaking, that's not true. It was closer to three)
Doesn't matter. Anyway, I thought I'd do a little Q&A type thing, to introduce my fabulous self.
(Yay. Fun.)
Silence, Angel dear. This is my time to shine.
Q: How did
A: Originally I was going to be named Voltron, but it ended up being Rock Czar, as a bit of a joke, ya'know?
Q: What defining features do you have?
A: Dark, spiky hair, lots of piercings, Golbin-type ears. A tail, sometimes tattoos. Usually shown with a microphone, so I can sing every time I want to.
Q: Are you a good singer?
A: Are you good at breathing?
Q: How would you describe yourself?
A: Fabulous and devilishly handsome. (Annoying)
Q: Will you be appearing often?
A: Of course, love! (no.)
And I guess thats all the time we have! Toodles, adios, good bye, all my sweet fans.
(I am so sorry.)
Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a comment